Wichita Public Schools offers free Pre-Kindergarten programs for children who are four (4) years old on or before August 31st.
For a list of Pre-Kindergarten Programs, PreKEnrollmentSites .
The child must meet one qualifying factor:
- Eligible for food assistance
- Single-parent family
- Limited English proficiency
- Either parent lacking high school diploma or GED
- Teen parent
- Agency referral
- At-risk for developmental delays based on screening results
- Child qualifies for migrant status
The child must be transported to and from school, attend preschool regularly, and the family must complete a meal program form.
For copies of the Pre-Kindergarten Interest Form and more information on the enrollment process visit http://bit.ly/PreKinterestUSD259
* Interest Form may aslo be printed and taken to your neighborhood school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.