NWHS Grizzly Pride Booster Club
NWHS Grizzly Pride Booster Club
Dear Northwest Grizzly Family:
On behalf of Northwest High School Grizzly Pride we want to welcome you to or back to Northwest! We are super excited about this next school year and want to invite you to be a part of making it successful! An easy way you can help make this year successful is by joining Grizzly Pride! Grizzly Pride is the combined organizations of the PTA and the Booster Club.
Grizzly Pride provides needed funds to propel Northwest High students forward! Your membership will help purchase uniforms and food for athletic teams, support musical and instrumental programs, provide grants for teachers, and the list goes on.
Grizzly Pride directly supports all Northwest athletic teams, Drama Department, Instrumental Music Department, Vocal Music Department, cheerleaders, AVID, Scholars Bowl, Project Graduation, JROTC, Bear Buddies, DECA, school spirit t-shirts for all incoming freshmen, FEA, BPA, as well as teacher appreciation.
Please support Grizzly Pride at one of the following membership levels:
- Grizzly - $100 Receive a free car charger/adapter, Northwest Grizzly decal, back sack, and two Grizzly Pride shirts
- Gold - $50 Receive a free car charger/adapter, Northwest Grizzly decal and one Grizzly Pride shirt
- Blue - $25 Receive a free car charger/adapter and Northwest Grizzly decal
Click below to join:
Have your student come by the Bear Necessities School Store with your donation receipt and pick up your free gift! All members names are placed on the Grizzly Pride banner that is placed at many school events. The promotional free incentives deadline is September 28. All memberships are tax deductible!
Thanks in advance for your part in making this a great year for our kids!
Did you know that Grizzly Pride gives over $35,000 to NW annually?
Who does Grizzly Pride support with this important funding?
- Your Student!
- All scholastic clubs and student related activities – Art, AVID, Band, Choir, DECA, Drama, FEA, JROTC, the list goes on and on
- All NW athletic teams – assistance with meals, uniforms, equipment, etc.
- NW Teachers and Staff
- School infrastructure – library furniture, copiers, etc.
How do I improve my child’s school experience?
- You are invited and encouraged to become a Grizzly Pride member
- Grizzly Pride Membership Form
- NW parents are the driving force behind this organization and are essential to the success of Grizzly Pride. Please consider volunteering your time even if you cannot contribute financially.
- Please join us at our monthly meetings held on the 2nd Monday of each month at 6:30pm in the NW Library.
- Your participation in Grizzly Pride is an excellent way to get to know other parents, get involved, and work to promote the success of our students!
The 2018-2019 Grizzly Pride Booster Club Officers are available to you:
President Kathy Darnell email@example.com (316)640-1945 Vice President Candace Allen firstname.lastname@example.org (316)880-0265 Treasurer Rhonda/Steve Harkins email@example.com (316)249-4941 Secretary Kayla Nickel firstname.lastname@example.org (316)461-8147 Bear Necessities Cris Carter email@example.com (316)640-0845 Bear Wear Candace Allen firstname.lastname@example.org (316)880-0265 Communications Alina Parrett email@example.com (316)806-1701 Concessions Jennifer Murray Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org (316)390-1429 Hospitality Kathy Darnell email@example.com (316)640-1945
Mission Statement: The Parents, Teachers and Friends of Northwest High School are organized through Partnership Activities to promote Academic, Athletic, and School Programs that support the Grizzly Core Values of Pride, Excellence and Respect.