Parents/Guardians of Seltzer Elementary School—we need your opinion!
Our school is committed to providing a safe and encouraging place for your child. You can help us continue to make improvements to our school by completing a short online survey.
Students, Parents and Staff are participating in the TRENDS® Climate and Safety Survey. We want to know what you think, too. All responses are anonymous. The resulting data will allow us to see if the three groups—parents/guardians, students, and staff—agree or disagree about important issues. We will be able to identify what we are doing well and what we need to work on, such as safety in a particular location of the school, students’ understanding of the expectations for behavior, or communication with families.
It’s quick and easy!
- The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- It’s available online, 24 hours a day until Sunday, October 29, 2017.
- You can complete it on any computer with Internet access—at home, work, the public library, or our school.
- Just one parent or guardian from each household should take it.
- You can choose to read the survey in English or Spanish.
- Examples of questions are:
- Are staff members supportive of students?
- Are families informed about the rules and expectations for student behavior?
- Are student cliques a problem at this school?
Login to the the Safe and Civil Schools survey site Click Here
The Assigned ID: ULRYNP
Survey ends at Midnight on October 29th, 2017