Parents/Guardians of Seltzer Elementary School—we need your opinion!
Our school is committed to providing a safe and encouraging place for your child. You can help us continue to make improvements to our school by completing a short online survey.
Students in grades 3–12 and all staff at every school in the district are participating in the Safe & Civil Schools Climate & Safety Survey. We want to know what you think, too. All responses are anonymous. The resulting data will allow us to see if the three groups—parents/guardians, students, and staff—agree or disagree about important issues. We will be able to identify what we are doing well and what we need to work on, such as safety in a particular location of the school, students’ understanding of the expectations for behavior, or communication with families.
It’s quick and easy!
- The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- It’s available online, 24 hours a day, from October 10th through October 21st.
- You can complete it on any computer with Internet access—at home, work, the public library, or our school. We will have computers available in the front office. (Cellular connections do not work well, but tablets and phones with Wi-Fi will work.)
- Just one parent or guardian from each household should take it.
- You can choose to read the survey in English or Spanish.
- Examples of questions are:
- Are staff members supportive of students?
- Are families informed about the rules and expectations for student behavior?
- Are student cliques a problem at this school?
Login to the the Safe and Civil Schools survey site Click Here
The Assigned ID: PARENT_SES
Survey ends at Midnight on October 21th, 2018