Welcome to the Clark Latchkey Program! During the school week, we open our doors at 6:30 a.m. and close at 6:00 p.m. This allows families to meet their work schedule needs! Our staff includes certified teachers at Clark in which they value the connection of our students and families. The program is scheduled to serve snacks, provide time to study and work on homework, and to enjoy a variety of activities. The students truly learn how to build relationships with any activity we do, both inside our building or outside on the playground.
Here are a few of our activities:
- Mindfulness Monday: yoga, puzzles, coloring sheets
- Technology Tuesday: online academic games in our computer lab
- Bingo Wednesday: bingo games for prizes
- Creative Thursday: play-dough, magnetic blocks, Lego bricks
- Free-Play Friday: karaoke, just-dance, or a movie