Student Meal Information
STUDENT MEAL INFORMATION
You can make payments to your child's meal account quickly and securely using our NEW Titan Parent Portal (School fee payments will remain with MyPaymentsPlus for now).
For further information, please see our Titan Parent Portal Page
STUDENT MEAL ACCOUNTS
- An account is automatically set up for each student shortly after enrollment in USD 259. Parents are encouraged to pay for meals in advance by making prepayments into their student's account(s).
- Students' accounts stay active for as long as students remain in USD 259. This means that if a student changes schools within the Wichita Public School District their balance will move with them.
There are 2 ways to fund student meal accounts:
- Titan Parent Portal Payment (see information below for further details)
- Payment at your student’s school
- At the elementary schools, cash or check payments should be taken to the school office.
- At the middle and high schools, cash or check payments should be taken to the school cafeteria (after checking in at the school’s office).
- Parents may choose to visit their students during their lunch or breakfast and eat with them.
- Please refer to the visitor price under Meal Prices
- For payment of a visitor meal:
- In elementary schools, check in and make payments at the school office before going to the cafeteria.
- In middle and high schools, payments should be taken to the school cafeteria (after checking in at the school’s office).
For the Board Policy regarding the Collection of Food Services Monies English Spanish