EXPLORATORY ENROLLMENT 2020-2021!
Current 6th and 7th grade RAMS, we need you to make your exploratory course selections for next year.
Instructions for Guiding Students in Course Selection
Guiding Students in Course Selection:
- Students have 2 exploratory classes (periods) within their schedule.
- Students will choose a combination of either Year or Semester Courses. Which semester is determined by Synergy, so they will not choose a specific semester (1st or 2nd), they will just be choosing a semester course.
Check out this short video from all of the Exploratory teachers:
- Need to pick classes in the order of preference. The first selection should be the class that student wants the most.
- If currently in Band/Orchestra – student needs to choose that first
- Students currently enrolled in Band/Orchestra must re-enroll in that course. If they want to drop Band/Orchestra – they need to communicate with the teacher first so the teacher is aware. We can adjust schedule later.
- If a student has not taken Band/Orchestra – they are not allowed to enroll in Band/Orchestra until they get teacher approval.
- Students must have taken 7th grade Spanish to enroll in 8th grade Spanish. Any current 6th grader can enroll in 7th grade Spanish.