The enrollment deadline has passed. Enrollment was closed at midnight on Tuesday, May 26th.
Important Reminders on Edgenuity
- Log into the RapidID portal to access Edgenuity - https://portal.usd259.net. There is an orientation video on Edgenuity that will help you get started, and there are other resources on this page.
- Get started now! Due date is set for June 18- that is approaching rapidly, especially if you signed up for 2 courses for original credit. Each course takes many hours to complete - realistically 26-48 hours per original credit or initial attempt course.
- To save your progress, it's generally best to log out of a session rather than just close a web browser.
- Because of the interruptions caused by the coronavirus, there will be no cumulative (final) review or exam.
- Some of the work you submit will have to be graded by your instructors, either Mr. Sanabria or Mr. Dunkelberger. Please be patient as we work through those assignments and complete those grades.
- Final grades will be assigned no later than June 18.
Summer School 2020
Summer School is NOT Extended Learning Opportunities (ELO)
If you failed a core Math, Science or Language Arts class with a grade of 50-59%, you should NOT sign up for Summer School. Your teacher should be reaching out to you with the opportunity to complete missing assignments to get that score up to a 60%. That make-up work may be done in Google Classroom or using paper packets. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR SUMMER SCHOOL!
Enrollment and Payment
Note to all original credit students only: after you register online for your classes at https://bit.ly/ehssum2020, proceed to https://mypaymentsplus.com to pay. Enrollment closes at midnight on May 26.
All summer school classes will be held online using Edgenuity this summer. If you have not used Edgenuity before, you can watch this short introductory video for assistance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43m1cyzgLjo
If you are enrolling for recovery credit, you may select up to two classes for recovery, but you will only be enrolled in the first class in Edgenuity. If you pass that class and enough time remains to complete the second class, we will enroll you for that class as well. There is no cost for credit recovery classes.
We are offering Government and Financial Literacy for original credit this summer. Students entering their senior year may take Government, and students entering their junior or senior year may take Financial Literacy. The cost is $90 per class, and you will be enrolled in both classes immediately. You may pay online at https://mypaymentsplus.com. Once you are signed in, click on Events & Activities > Summer Programs and click on your student's first name. If you would like to pay in person, please call 973-7200 to see if arrangements can be made. It may be difficult to pay in person due to restrictions related to the state-mandated closure of public schools.
Register online at https://bit.ly/ehssum2020. Registration closes May 26th - the sooner you register, the sooner you can get started on earning credits!
Questions and Technical Support
Please call 973-7221 for general questions or technical support. You may also e-mail Mr. Dunkelberger at email@example.com.