Student Device and Course Supply Deployment Plan - This is a fluid document.
Please, check back before coming to the school as it can change daily! Please, read through everything! Thank you!
If you are picking up a student device it is by appointment only. If you are only picking up books and supplies times are the same with no appointment necessary.
Monday through Thursday, August 31st through September 3rd links below.
Thank you for your patience through our technical difficulties. Please, do everything you can to be on time as we have a lot of people to see these 4 days. We know things happen. Please, let us know asap if you need to reschedule your time.
Click here to schedule a time:
Monday - August 31st - Closed
Tuesday - September 1st - Closed
Wednesday - September 2nd - Closed
Thursday - September 3rd - http://bit.ly/HDeploy320
Monday 12-6 Last appointment 5 PM
Tuesday 10-6 Last appointment 5 PM
Wednesday 7-3 Last appointment 2 PM
Thursday 8-4 - Last appointment 3 PM
- This has changed. We will have a check-in point to direct you to where you need to go - Juniors and Seniors please use the South Building entrance and park on the south side of the building (by the new gym).
- This has changed. We will have a check-in point to direct you to where you need to go - Freshman and Sophomores park in the Southeast Student parking lot and use the Cafeteria entrance at door 52.
- You will need to have your temperature checked at the entrance prior to entering the building and must WEAR A MASK.
- To limit the number of individuals entering the building, only one parent with their student will be allowed inside unless the parent has multiple Heights High students. You may complete your supply pickup for all your Heights High students on one day - so if you have additional students pick the older student's time slot please, and be sure to sign up every student.
- All other children, siblings, and visitors will not be allowed in.
- When you enter the building, you will receive your printed schedule.
- For students who need a device, there is optional insurance in case of any damage or lost devices. Based on your nutrition services qualifications, the insurance costs either $30 for full pay students, $15 for reduced pay students, or $10 for free pay students. That fee MUST BE PAID at the time of device deployment. Please understand that choosing not to pay the optional insurance fee will result in being fully liable for the cost of any lost, stolen or damaged device. Estimated replacement cost is $645 if you do not opt for insurance.
- After parents have had the opportunity to sign-off on computer policies and pay fees, parents will be asked to exit the building and wait for their student outside or in their vehicles which could be 45 minutes to an hour due to student computer training and supply pick-up.
- If the student is not getting a device and only needs to pick up textbooks and supplies, then the process is expected to take about 15-20 minutes.
- We suggest students bring a backpack or bag to carry resources.
What if you already have a device? You or your parent will still need to come for deployment to pick up course supplies.
Please call us at 973-1400 for help or clarification.
We look forward to seeing you all next week.
See the Form Below
Microsoft Teams and Office 365 for Students: How to Log In