REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR IS OPEN.
Robinson Middle School student-athletes are required to complete the online registration process through Rank One Sport before participating in conditioning or practice for a sport. Registration can be completed using a computer or mobile device. After a medical provider completes the KSHSAA physical form (revised 2020), upload the form pages to your account. The Physical Exam must be completed by a medical provider on or after May 1 to be good for summer activities and the August-May school year, e.g., physical completed on May 1, 2022, or after, is valid for participation June 2022-May 2023.
Please allow 24 hours for processing/approval of online registrations.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Robinson Athletics website: www.usd259.org/robinson/athletics– Click Athlete Registration and then Click Here to Register
- Welcome to the Parent Portal page – read instructions, click PROCEED TO ONLINE FORMS.
- Click CREATE NEW ACCOUNT or LOGIN INTO YOUR PREVIOUSLY CREATED ACCOUNT – you may use web browser or download the RankOne app, verify email.
- Search for your student using your STUDENT’S LEGAL LAST NAME and SCHOOL ID NUMBER – you must claim the student.
- Click on the student to Start Forms or click View button to get to the forms (might vary between browser and app).
- Select and complete each Electronic Document, both parent/guardian and student must electronically sign each form.
- Each page of the physical (pages 1-4) must be filled out completely, signed and dated in all areas. Once complete, upload each page either by PDF or picture to the corresponding section.
- Complete the seven (7) electronic forms by selecting the forms and filling in all required boxes and signatures.
- When each form is complete, it will mark the form Approved. Final approval must be issued by the athletic department.
- You can return to your forms at any time using your email and password.