The Colvin Elementary School counseling program will prepare students to be future ready by engaging in leadership and self-growth opportunities.
Our mission at Colvin is to support the needs of students, staff, families, and the Colvin community by providing educationally rich resources. The Colvin Elementary School counseling program provides support helping students develop skills necessary in the areas of academic, social-emotional, and career development. Colvin school counselors may provide classroom guidance lessons, short-term individual and small group counseling.
Work hard and be nice.
Counselors at Colvin Elementary School believe:
- All children should be treated with respect and dignity.
- Every student can succeed.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- All students have a right to a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Fostering a positive self-image is the collaborative effort of the school, home, and community which leads to responsible and productive citizenship.