The purpose of this survey is to find out what members of the school community think
about the following:
• Student safety
• How students interact with each other
• How students and staff members interact with each other
• Rules and expectations for student behavior and class procedures
• How students feel about the school in general
• How staff members interact with parents/families
• How staff members interact with each other
• Behavior management and discipline procedures
• Potential problems
If you work in multiple schools, ask your supervisor whether you should fill out a
separate survey for each of the schools you are affiliated with.
Thank you for taking the time to help us make our school a better place for everyone.
The STUDENT survey will be open from September 13 through September 24.
Please have your STUDENTS use the following log-ins: