- All tours must be scheduled via phone call.
- Upon arrival, all guests must check in at the front office. Guests must present photo ID and receive a visitor pass prior to the start of their tour.
- Visitors must also check out at the front office prior to exiting the building.
- We recommend scheduling your tour for sometime between 7:15 AM - 8:00 AM. This allows 5th grade students to tour our building and still be able to make it to their current school without missing valuable class time.
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT:
Call our counselor, Mr. Sechrist (SEE-crest) at 316-973-4808. Leave a message with the following information:
- Phone number
- Preferred dates/times (no tours available from 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Families will be led on a tour through our building by a current Allison student.
- At the end of the tour, families will have the opportunity to visit with our counselor, Mr. Sechrist.