MySchool Remote Meals
Free Meals - Information
- Meals are free for ALL students during the 2020-21 school year, including students who are attending school in person.
- Curbside School Meals will be distributed on Wednesdays at the following times and locations. In the event of inclement weather, parents may be asked to exit their vehicles and walk to the pick-up location to get their meals. Staff will help transport/load meals into vehicles as they are able.
- Curbside School Meals are for students who are enrolled in MySchool Remote online learning. Middle and High school students attending school onsite for no more than 2 days a week can also participate in Curbside School Meals.
Mid Day pick up sites:
- Hadley Middle School, 1101 Dougherty - 1:00-2:00pm
- Hamilton Middle School, 1407 S. Broadway - 12:30pm - 2pm
- Pleasant Valley Middle School, 2220 W. 29th North - 1:00 - 2:00pm
- Robinson Middle School, 328 N. Oliver - 12:30pm - 2pm
- Truesdell Middle School, 2464 S. Glenn - 12:30pm - 2pm
Evening pick up sites:
- Chester Lewis Academic Learning Center, 1847 N. Chautauqua - 4:00pm - 6pm
- Curtis Middle School, 1031 S. Edgemoor - 3:30pm - 6pm
- Marshall Middle School, 1520 Payne - 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Minneha Elementary, 701 N. Webb Road - NEW TIME - 5:00 - 6:00pm
- Northwest High School, 1220 N. Tyler - 4:30 - 6pm
- South High School, 701 W. 33rd South - 4:00- 6pm
- West High School, 820 S. Osage - 4:30 - 6pm
- WPS School Service Center, 3850 N. Hydraulic - 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Families will order meals one week prior to the pick-up date. Open online Order Forms are below.
- WPS will continue to evaluate the program and may make adjustments as needed during the school year.
- Menu is available on https://wps.yumyummi.com.
- Meal Pattern is
Please order one week in advance of pick up. For details on how meal distribution will be done at each school, click here.