MySchool Remote Meals
Free Meals - Information
- Meals are free for ALL students during the 2020-21 school year, including students who are attending school in person.
- Families will order meals one week prior to the pick-up date. Open online Order Forms are at the bottom of this page.
- Curbside School Meals will be distributed on Wednesdays at the following times and locations. In the event of inclement weather, parents may be asked to exit their vehicles and walk to the pick-up location to get their meals. Staff will help transport/load meals into vehicles as they are able.
- Starting March 31, MySchool Remote meals are free for children (ages 1-18) who meet one of the following criteria:
- Students who are enrolled in MySchool Remote online learning
- Children who are not quite school age (1 to 4 years of age)
Pick up Sites
MIDDAY PICK UP SITES:
- WPS School Service Center, 3850 N. Hydraulic - 1:30-3:30 pm
EVENING PICK UP SITES:
- Chester Lewis Academic Learning Center, 1847 N. Chautauqua - 4-6 pm
- Curtis Middle School, 1031 S. Edgemoor - 3:30- 6 pm
- Northwest High School, 1220 N. Tyler - 4:30-6 pm
- South High School, 701 W. 33rd South - 4-6 pm
Menus and Meal Patterns
- WPS will continue to evaluate the program and may make adjustments as needed during the school year.
- Menu is available on https://wps.yumyummi.com.
- Meal Pattern is:
Please order one week in advance of pick up. For details on how meal distribution will be done at each school, click here.
Pick Up Date - Click to Order Dates Meals are For 5/6, 5/7, 5/10, 5/11, 5/12 5/13, 5/14, 5/17, 5/18, 5/19 5/20, 5/21, 5/24, 5/25