To Our Valued Vendors and Contractors,
The safety of our employees and the community is our top priority. In addition to following CDC recommendations (see links in the 'Quick Links' section) we are reducing the number of people during site visits and following the suggested 6 ft. social distancing.
The majority of our office staff is working remotely, so the best way to get in touch with your project coordinator is via email or mobile.
Our projects are still moving forward and we ask that you help implement these safety measures on all USD 259 sites.
Please implement the recommendations below while working at our sites. Additionally, we have provided links on our website as a resource on CDC protocols.
All vendors/ contractors should implement good hygiene and infection control practices, including:
• Maintain Social Distancing which is 6 feet apart.
• Promote frequent and thorough hand washing. If soap and running water are not immediately available, utilize alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol.
• Stay home if you are sick.
• Practice respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
• Use of tissues and trash receptacles.
• Maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
• Always wear PPE (personal protection equipment)
Masks (N95) as recommended by CDC
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces with VIREX + or VIREX II disinfectant
• Wash hands after removing gloves… Comply with hand hygiene.
Design & Construction
The Design and Construction Department implements capital facility improvement projects throughout the District in support of Strategy 8: Upgrade and maintain district facilities. These facilities improvements include Bond projects, minor and major capital outlay budgeted projects, minor improvement projects, ADA projects, health and safety projects, and projects to support the bond issue which are funded by District Capital Outlay monies.In addition to planning and coordinating the many Capital construction projects throughout the District, the Department also provides support to the schools and the District by providing archive information, drawings, code reviews, and other Facilities related solutions, information and support.
OnBase Document Library
The OnBase Document Library contains all Central Office forms and documents that you as an employee may need to do your job. That may include building floor plans, travel forms, or other resources. Simply click on this OnBase link, log in using your district credentials, and search for the document or form you seek.
Director, Design and Construction
Property & Warranty Management
Electrical Project Supervisor
Mechanical Project Supervisor
Special Projects Technician
Special Projects Technician