Shirts must be solid red, white, light blue, or navy blue, and must have sleeves and collars. Boys' shirts must be tucked in at all times. If girls are wearing fitted/tailored shirts, they will not be required to tuck them in.
- Tank tops, sleeveless shirts, spaghetti straps, hooded sweatshirts, and shirts that show midriff are not permitted.
- Any logos on tops or bottoms must be smaller than the size of a thumb.
- No extremely oversized or baggy clothing.
- Students may wear a long-sleeved shirt under their short-sleeved, collared shirt; however, these must also be in the dress code colors.
- Jackets may be worn in the classroom as needed. Only uniform sweaters (not hoodies or sweatshirts) are allowed throughout the building and must be in the dress code colors.