Student Forms

Students, you can go to StudentVUE for your portion, all of your passwords are the same as when you completed school last year. If you lock yourself out you can contact Ms. Wallace to get unlocked.


Parent Forms

Parents you go to ParentVUE or the District enrollment site. If you have forgotten your password, please contact Heights at 973-1400 and ask for Sheri Wallace. She can get your password reset.

Parents the Parent Guide to Online Enrollment will take you step by step through the enrollment process.