Starting Mon, Jan 25, 2021 NEM students will start blended learning.
What does this mean for my student?
- Students that selected to learn remotely for the 20/21 school year will remain remote learners.
- In person learners with last names A-L, who will come to NEM Mondays and Tuesdays.
- A-L students first in person class will be Mon, Jan 25 and Tues, Jan 26
- In person learners with last names M-Z, who will come to NEM Thursdays and Fridays.
- M-Z students first in person class will be Thurs, Jan 28 and Fri. Jan 29
- All students will be remote learners on Wednesdays.
Need help navigating remote learning? Check out these resources:
- Watch our YouTube channel
- Check out our Remote Learning Tools
- Download the 20/21 school calendar
- See the Daily Bell Schedule
Tech Issues??? Please contact our district help desk if you have a password or tech issues at (316) 973-4357 or the NEM Technology Help Desk at (316) 366-6647