Wichita Public Schools - Summer School Program
June 3 - 24, 2021
- Live Senior Meeting – Wednesday, May 12, 2021 @ 8:00 AM. Please visit http://bit.ly/finalgradprep21 to review the recording so you know what’s happening for SEHS graduation.
- Learning Center - Friday, May 14, 2021 is the last day to complete Learning Center
- Senior Finals - Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- Senior class technology, books & material return – Monday, May 17, 2021 & Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- Senior Breakfast - Wednesday, May 19, 2021, at SEHS, 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Senior Awards Assembly - Wednesday, May 19, 2021, at SEHS, 10:00 a.m.
- Project Graduation – Wednesday, May 19, 2021, at SEHS, 11:30 a.m.
- Senior obligations due - 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 19, 2021
- Graduation Practice - Friday, May 21, 2021, at Charles Koch Arena, 9:00 a.m.
- Graduation – Friday, May 21, 2021, at Charles Koch Arena, 7:00 p.m. – 8 Guest tickets per graduate
Graduation info to know!
- Children ages 0-4 will not need a ticket or mask for graduation
- The 8 graduation tickets are for patrons ages 5 and older.
Please know that SEHS graduation ceremony will be streamed live. Please access the following link to watch the graduation ceremony live on Friday, May 21st. http://sehs.dpglive.com.
- Summer Graduation – Thursday, June 24, 2021, at AMAC Auditorium, 7:00 p.m.
Summer School – June 3 – June 24, 2021, at Wichita High School West Click Here for Summer School Options
Community Service Clothing Store
9:00am - 11:30am and 1:30pm - 3:30pm
FREE Clothing for all ages
2751 S Osage, Wichita, KS
Student Supply Deployment Pick Up Dates & Times
Call Christy 973-2856 for your appointment times.
• Enter through door #1 (Main Entrance, by the flag pole)
• We will be doing temperature checks for all students and parents; (masks required)
• Families are limited to one student and one parent (Multiple siblings will be allowed in together but only with one parent) Computer Deployment Pickup Instructions (***Very Important***)
• Each student’s parent must sign a computer agreement for each student
• The computer agreement is acknowledgment of receiving the device
• Computer insurance is optional (but highly encouraged)
o Parents that select “NO” will have to pay the cost of the device if it is broken, damaged, lost or stolen o Parents that select “YES” will have to pay the insurance fee before the device is received ($30/$15/$10, Full/Reduced/Free, depending on your meal-pay status)
o Parents that select “YES” will have the assurance that if their device is broken, damaged, lost or stolen that the device will be replaced at no additional cost
o The insurance is optional but highly encouraged If a student already has a school Chromebook they must return it before being issued a new device. Call 973-2700 if you have any questions
LOOKING FOR HELP?
NEED HELP? QUESTIONS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS?
If you are needing help or have general questions regarding the Coronavirus contact 211, United Way’s information and referral service. Dial 2-1-1 to talk with a call specialist or text your ZIP code to 898-211. United Way is working with local and state agencies to have accurate, current information.
FAMILYWIZE PRESCRIPTION DELIVERY & DISCOUNTS
In the midst of the coronavirus, you shouldn’t have to worry about going out to get your prescriptions. Our partner, FamilyWize, can help coordinate home delivery of your prescriptions from participating pharmacies while they also help reduce the cost of your Rx. Their free prescription discount card can be used at most major retailers, regardless of whether or not you have health insurance. To learn more and get the card, click here. For help coordinating home delivery of your meds, call FamilyWize at 1-800-222-2818.
This year's All-City Band concert has gone virtual! Middle and high school students who were invited to participate recorded their parts individually. The concert was produced by Erik Cooke-Stone, WPS Instrumental Music Teacher and Maranda Wilson, WPS Winds and Percussion (Band) Curriculum Coach.
After facing lots of change and attending several different schools, Pedro found a role model in the Southeast school social worker who helped him find direction in life.
Sixteen WPS staff members have been chosen to participate in the program.
We've created school-specific Facebook photo frames to celebrate the WPS graduating Class of 2021