The information contained on this website is for the 2022-23 school year. This site was reviewed and updated August 5, 2022.
COVID Protocol for 2022 - 23 School Year
- COVID Protocols for confirmed cases, those experiencing symptoms and household contacts.
- Masks are not required, but we will fully support those who choose to wear a mask.
- Masks will be provided for those who wish to wear them.
- Free vaccinations and testing are availble for staff, students and parents. Learn more...
Environmental Safety Remains a Priority
- WPS will emphasize handwashing, healthy habits, and staying home when you are sick.
- Hand sanitizers and cleaning supplies will be available for schools, classrooms and offices
- Maintain our current cleaning protocols for buildings
- Continue to enhance our HVAC/air handling systems
- Water bottle fillers in all buildings
PLEASE NOTE: Our COVID response plan may be changed at any point based on WPS data and public health requirements. Any updates will be posted on this web page.